Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are your libraries and when are they open?
- How do I contact you if I have a comment or a suggestion?
- How do I get a library card?
- How do I access my acount online?
- Why can't I get into My Account?
The usual answer is your library card has expired. Library Cards are
good for 3 years. After that they need to be renewed. Contact your local branch.
- Why can't I get into a particular database? I typed in the passwords you gave me.
- What are your current events?
- When do you have storytime?
- Who are my elected officials?
legitimate user. Many systems do this by seeing which site you came from to get
to their database. Virus protection and personal firewalls can have this feature blocked
You must enable the option for transmitting your "referring URL" and "IP address"
See your software manual for details.